Connie WardLicensed Sales Representative
- Resident of Arvada
- Graduate of University of Colorado
- Certified to sell UnitedHealthcare® Medicare Products for 4 years
- Currently serving more than 200 local members
When it comes to Medicare-related plans, one size does not fit all. From plans that help cover out-of-pocket costs to comprehensive plans that include additional benefits, you're sure to find an option that fits your health care needs and your budget. I'm here to help you find a plan whether it's in person, online or over the phone.
Join me at an upcoming neighborhood meeting to learn more about your Medicare-related plan options.
7/18/2018 10 AM 12 PM
13198 W Green Mountain Dr
Denver, CO, 80228
8/30/2018 10 AM 12 PM
13150 W 72nd Ave
Arvada, CO, 80005
7/28/2018 8 AM 12:30 PM
2105 Decatur St
Denver, CO, 80211
8/5/2018 9 AM 1 PM
11200 W 58th Ave
Arvada, CO, 80002
9/15/2018 8 AM 12:30 PM
9899 Schwab Way #100
Lone Tree, CO, 80124
Q: Why should I choose UnitedHealthcare?
Q: Can I bring a friend, neighbor or relative to a neighborhood meeting?
Q: How long does a neighborhood meeting last?
Q: Will food be served at neighborhood meetings?
Q: When can I enroll in a Medicare Advantage or Prescription Drug plan?
- You become eligible due to age or disability
- You recently moved to a new service area
- You qualify for extra help with your prescription drugs
- You are on Medicare and Medicaid